- Winter the Dolphin – So after all the clandestine meetings w/ Clearwater Council members and invite only business planning by David Miscavige, the Council voted unanimously to purchase the parcel of land from the aquarium. And, that should have been the end of it, right? Well, being the humanitarians that they are, Co$ decided to throw shade at the aquarium, it’s CEO, and even Winter the Dolphin. It is such a clear case of “sour grapes” that even if there is some valid information, it should not even be considered. They had plenty of time to address any reservations about the aquarium, CMA, or the sale long before the vote. But, this is what they do when something doesn’t go there way. True intent revealed, and another large footbullet to Co$ and DM.
- Be wary of new follows/accts – To those on social media, especially Twitter, we are noticing some “new” followers or accounts that appear to be socks or trolls supporting Co$. Always a good reminder to keep an eye on who is following you or trying to gain your trust or information. If you are unsure about a new account or follower, as around. There are folks who have been around a while and can help you out.
- Other online shenanigans – So, some of the newer folks may wonder what is going on, especially leading up to Thursdays. Well, the rumor is all stats need to be reported in by 2pm on Thursdays. So, it makes sense to see more aggressive activity from the Co$ accounts leading up to that deadline. There are also accounts in comm that appear to be against some of the basic rules that Co$ uses regarding SPs, so many are pointing out that discrepancy. My advice, sit back and enjoy the show 🙂
- Spring is here – The returning birdies tell me to be on the lookout for some interesting news on the Co$ front. We already know that SuMP is supposed to start broadcasting the end of June, but Scientology and The Aftermath will be running this summer as well – no confirmed date yet. Also in June, we can expect to see some activity from some friends 😉 Be on the lookout for additional information regarding protests.
- Daily struggle – I know that many people would like to see an immediate impact on Co$, but when dealing with a well funded clandestine organization that will throw as many resources (lawyers, OSA, smear, etc) at protestors, it will be a methodical path to get real change. Do not get discouraged or lose sight of this issue. Every day is an opportunity to educate others, protest abuses, and slow/negate their ability to recruit or push their own propaganda/smear. I ask that you be patient with this plodding course.